EARN FROM YOUR MOTORHOME
OR CAMPERVAN IN SCOTLAND.
We are fully aware that your motorhome and campervan will sit on your driveway or storage space for over 90% of the year (that is if you are lucky to use it for 36 days of the year).
If you are reading this, then you are already one step along the way to earning a considerable income from the use of your vehicle, when you are not using it....
We aim to offer owners the Highest Returns for the hire and rental for your motorhome or campervan.
We are the only company in the UK who will ask you to compare our prices/owners earnings against any other provider, as we know that we will always provide owners with the Highest earnings for the hire of your Motorhome or Campervan.
We have always provided this information openly on this website (other companies tend to hide this information in very small print) and most do not display it at all.
We are a very professional Motorhome Booking Agency to provide towners with the Best Professional Booking Service in the UK. Big claim, but we have in 2012, over 250 satisfied owners who we provide to.
A 6 berth motorhome* will earn each owner up to £520 per week in high season.
A 4 berth motorhome* will earn each owner up to £470 per week in high season.
A 2 berth motorhome* will earn each owner up to £410 per week in high season.
* These rates are for motorhomes and campervans that are categorised as "A Class" under our unique motorhome classification system.
Owners of older motorhomes can also make excellent returns on their investment.
Scotland is a very popular holiday destination and aprox 60% of visitors to Scotland arrive at our Airports from outwith the UK.
If owners can provide either transport to the airports or some other means of transport, then you will suceed in hiring your motorhome or campervan to the multitudes of visitors to our Country.
In addition, Scotland is the most popular destination in the UK for motorhome/campervan holidays, as the diverse nature of our Country makes these type of holidays highly desireable.
You can charge for additional services such as;
Airport delivery and pick-up (we suggest £1.50 - £2.00 per mile),
Bedding provision (we suggest £10 per person per hire, and an additional charge for additional bedding)
Additional extras such as Sat Nav, satelite TV, outdoor equipment, generators etc.
As we are now part of the Motorhome Hire Network of Companies (Motorhome - City, Hirebuddies and FOS MotorhomeHire, when your motorhome is registered on www.fosmotorhomehire.co.uk, it will automatically be included onto our major motorhome booking websites: Hirebuddies and Motorhome-City. Your motorhome or campervan will then be promoted on 3 main UK Motorhome Hire websites.
Tip: To see how well positioned we are in the marketplace, enter "motorhome hire" or "motorhome hire scotland" into Google, to see where our sites are situated. The higher the placement on the major Search Engines, the more enquiries and bookings we receive.
We provide the following booking services to Owners::
* We will provide you with your own full webpage to display your motorhome or campervan, with up to 6 pictures of your vehicle, free text boxes where you record all of the high points and extras included with your ‘van' and where you can state any restrictions or rules that you may have. We will provide technical information for hirers such as weight, exterior measurements (required by ferry companies), bed sizes etc. You will have your own unique availabilty calendar to show when it is available for hire (see later).
* You will record all of your additional charges on your webpage e.g. we provide advise e.g. a charge of £10 per person per hire for bedding, £1.50 - £2.00 per mile for delivery and pick-up services, we advise a charge of at least £30 per pet allowed. All additional charges are passed, in full, to the owner of the motorhome or campervan.
* We will provide online enquiry and booking forms for your vehicle as well as telephone support.
* You have your own calendar on your webpage, where you can "block out" dates when you are using your vehicle (or do not wish to make it available for hire) and all other dates will be shown as "available" and we will take hire bookings for these dates only. You are fully in control of your vehicles availability. Please note that we take bookings based on a vehicles SHOWN availability, and we request all owners to keep their calendars up to date.
* We will provide full instructions to owners regarding the hire of your motorhome or camper. We will advise you regarding the demonstration of your vehicle and the paperwork that has to be completed (A Contract of Hire document that is self-explanatory).
* We will deal with all enquiries for your vehicle, whether by email or phone, deal with bookings and record all of the necessary information, process deposits and balance payments and importantly, deal with the collection and retention of Security Deposits to protect your investment.
* We will always be in contact with owners to ensure that your vehicle was returned in a satisfactory manner, and will assist you to deal with any problems or damage encountered.
* We will always ensure that the vehicle is restored to the condition that it went on hire either through the motorhome / campervan Comprehensive Insurance Policy or through the substantial Security Deposit held for any particular hire period (please see below).
* We will send you details about the hire and contact details for the hirer. All you have to do is have your van ready for hire, take about 1 hour to show the hirer how to operate it during handover, and complete the Contract of Hire document.
* We are a modern, trustworthy, open and honest company to deal with and we display all of our rates to owners as well as the payments by hirers on this website. We believe that we offer the best and most professional service to motorhome and campervan owners and hirers and welcome any comparison.
* Increased Promotion for your Motorhome or Campervan:
Motorhome City (as of March 2011) is now incorporated into the Motorhome Hire Network of companies. All motorhomes and campervans will be displayed on a number of websites (Hirebuddies, Motorhome City, Easy Motorhome and for scottish owners, Freedom of Scotland Motorhome Hire). This will promote and increase your specific availability over a number of different websites and will generate more enquiries for your vehicle.
We will fully make sure that you're Motorhome or Campervan
is fully protected by two different methods:
Firstly: We provide Fully Comprehensive Motorhome Hire Insurance, from a leading UK Company while it is out on hire to other people. The excess on the insurance (i.e. the amount that the hirer has to pay for any damage or accident) is set at £500.
Secondly: We will always obtain a Security Deposit, over and above the hire payment, prior to your motorhome going on hire. We will always take a deposit of £1,100 for every booking - not a credit card swipe, but by cleared funds into our Security Deposit account.
By holding a Hirers security deposit of £1,100, and with an Insurance Excess of £1,000, we will FULLY PROTECT your motorhome or campervan while it is out on hire.
We have been operating this security deposit system since 2009 and NO OWNER has suffered any financial loss to their vehicle and every owner has made substantial accumulations to their bank account.
We know that these measures fully protect owners of Motorhomes and Campervans from any financial loss, and that Security Deposits held by cash will additionally make hirers respect the vehicles travelled in - or their money is at risk.
You will decide what rules to apply to the hire of your vehicle:
Music Festivals or not
Any Rules (as advised, as there may be legal stipulations)..
We will market and promote your vehicle, generate bookings and deal with all administration of the booking including initial deposits/booking balances/security deposits.
You, the owner will provide the availability of the vehicle and rules that will apply to the hiring of your motorhome or campervan.
Call us now to discuss making you additional income on 0845 527 3572.